Tammy's Knitting Space

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My blog beginnings

Even though I am pretty computer illiterate, I finally decided to start this blog. I basically just wanted a spot where I could show off my knitting projects. It will be nice to have a log where I can see all my work.

A little bit about me: My name is Tammy, I'm 39 years old. I have two very delightful, yet at times devilish, teenage daughters, 13 and 16. Need I say more?? I will post pictures of my angels soon.
I started knitting about a year ago. It started when I was watching my daughter learn to knit. My mom had taught her the basics, casting on and the knit stitch. While watching her, I just decided that I wanted to try too, so she taught me what she knew, and with a little help (okay, a lot) from KnittingHelp.com, I've finally gotten to the place I am today. I've still got a long way to go, but I'm always learning something new. For me, knitting is so relaxing and comforting, and yet to see something take form where there was nothing by a ball yarn, is just amazing to me.

Well, that's me in a nutshell!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Judy said…

    Hi, thanks for joining KnittingBlogsGroupTwo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home