Tammy's Knitting Space

Friday, June 30, 2006

Can I do this???

First of all, I'm getting plenty of dishclothes made up to give as gifts, but it seems that as soon as I make one, I give it away right away!! Here's the watercan dishcloth I'm working on now, and waiting for the new dishcloth KAL to start tomorrow, I've got my yarn already!! My sister had asked for more, so I'm knitting her up some to give for her b-day next month.




Well, I've decided that it was time for me to move on to something bigger than just dishclothes and socks, which seems to be all I've been knitting lately. I decided on this shrug I saw in Family Circle Easy Knitting. I was lucky enough to have some KnitPicks Shine in green apple that I had bought for a tank top that I was going to knit up, but unfortunately, I never got very far with that.

I cast on the sleeve three night ago, and I'm finding the pattern pretty simple to read so far!! Hopefully it will continue. I'm hoping to have this done by Christmas as gift for someone. I just hope I don't get frustrated and put it away. I am going to do this!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Emma said…

    You can do it! Love that green apple color--it's lovely.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Thanks for the votes of confidence guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home