Tammy's Knitting Space

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yarn Swap Reveal!



This past weekend I finally received my second package and discovered who my KH yarn swap pal was!! Thank you Gardenmommy!! You were the best swap pal and I love every single gift you sent.

The stitch markers are absolutely gorgeous and I have already tried them out !! I have already started a sock with my new yarn also! I was itching to make so more socks, so I was excited when I received my new yarn. I love the color of the Trekking yarn. I think these socks will be a birthday present for my sister next month. Not sure, I might want to keep them for myself!!

I also sent my final package to my receiving yarn swap pal. Her name is Carolina Red. She seemed to be very pleased with her package also so I'm happy!! This swap was so much fun and I'm kind of sad to see it over. I cant wait for the next one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home