Tammy's Knitting Space

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Butterfly rib socks --- DONE!!!

Well, here they are!! I wish my camera took better pictures, because they just don't do them justice. The pattern is just what it implies, butterflies.



They are so pretty and delicate. Unfortunately, not for me. I'm giving these to my mom for her birthday next month.

I feel so good!! I am finally caught up on all my knitting (except for my shrug....I really need to get back to that). So now I am ready for a new pair of socks, two dishcloth KALs starting tomorrow, and my purse for the knitted purse swap. Just need to get the yarn (and maybe needles?) for that and I'll be all set! Feels so good to be ready to start new projects!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Thanks Kristen! You picked out wonderful yarns and colors, how could they not be gorgeous!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home