Tammy's Knitting Space

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My socks are done! (and other things too!)

Well, they are finally done!!! Just finished them up last night. I love the way they came out. This was my first time using size 2 DPN's, and I have to admit, it seems like they took forever!! But definitely like the result!! I will be giving these to my sister soon for her birthday.










Here's the latest monthydishcloths KAL. Turns out to be a lighthouse. I almost wish that I had chosen a lighter color for this cloth, but I still think it came out nice. In the beginning I actually thought we were knitting up a spider!!















Now, onto my shrug!! After trying at least three times, I finally got the seam done for the one sleeve! I'm still not sure I'm totally satisfied with it, but for a first attempt Im happy. Once I get the other sleeve all knit and seamed I will make my decision. I love the way the ruffle looks!! Now that Ive got my socks done, I can concentrate some more on this shrug. I'm way ahead of schedule on this one, as it will be a Xmas present. Yea!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home