Tammy's Knitting Space

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's too hot to knit!!


Ugh!!!! Way too hot to do anything!! I haven't got too much knitting done this week because I have just not been motivated. The heat just zaps all my energy and makes me bitchy!!! I'm still trying to get my second sock done for my sister. Her birthday is on Friday. I was able to get the seaming done on one arm of my shrug. That was painful. I hate seaming!! I'll post pictures soon.

Here's my two lovely bunnies. They are still babies, but they are so big. I've been checking on them frequently in this heat. As you can see in the picture, I brought them out a bowl of ice water. They enjoyed it for a couple minutes, then proceeded to tip it right over!! The tan one on the right is Paisley Sue. In the background is Daisy May. My husband checked on them this afternoon and they were laying on top of each other in their hutch not moving around too much, so we made the decision to bring them inside out of the heat for a few hours. Right now they are in my daughter's bedroom with the AC going. They seem to be pretty comfortable. They are both just laying around right now.




Well if anything this hot weather has been good for my plants and flowers. I 've got tons of flowers on my pepper plants, and this is the first to start growing. I swear, since yesterday, this pepper has doubled in size. Its a jalapeno!!





This pretty flower is called a foxglove (??? I think). I planted these in the spring around my dogwood and this is the first to bloom. It is so pretty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home