Tammy's Knitting Space

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lots of surprises in the mail!!

Well, I had a wonderful package in the mail yesterday. I received my package from the first exchange I have done with the dishcloth exchange group that I recently joined. My swap partner Jennifer gave me a wonderful pink dishcloth with a heart. So beautiful. She also included a few other goodies which I am looking forward to trying out!! Thank you Jennifer, I hope you enjoy my package as well! What fun!


Well, this weekend my mother and brother in law were visiting from Florida. It turned out to be a rainy cold weekend, so most of it we spent indoors. Well, you can see here, my Josie made herself very comfortable laying on a pillow, and playing with her duckie. Sometimes I wonder if she realizes she is a dog????

And lastly, but certainly not least, I received a surprise package in the mail last weekend!! My KH swap pal, Sandy, aka Carolina Red, send me a wonderful thank you gift. In one of our e-mails, we had discussed Xmas presents. So Sandy decided to raid her stash and send some Xmas yarn my way!! Also included were a couple of Xmas craft books and two McCalls needlework magazines. I'm sure I will find wonderful things to make with this yarn. Sandy is so terrific!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home