Tammy's Knitting Space

Monday, September 04, 2006

What do a lizard and a sock have in common?


As soon as I finished up my last pair of socks, I got these Broadripple socks from Knitty cast on. What an easy pattern...and so pretty!! The yarn is Knitpicks Dancing. I love the way these are knitting up, almost like a rippling pool. (I also have to admit, reminded me of the weather maps showing the hurricaines lately!). Anyway, I was outside feeding the bunnies, and noticed that the mosaic tile lizard I bought earlier this summer and who makes his home on my rock in the back yard, has the same coloring as my socks, so I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Well, I should have this first sock finished up tonight, so hopefully I can have the second one done by the end of the week! Yee haw, my first sock of the month for the SAM2, and another Christmas present finished!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home