Tammy's Knitting Space

Friday, October 06, 2006

I got my purse!!






Isn't it gorgeous??? Tara says this is her first lined purse, but it looks so professional to me!! She did an amazing job!! I'm a very neutral person when it comes to colors so this purse is perfect for me and the little punch of pink with the ribbon really gives it that extra punch. My oldest DD is such what I would call a preppy "girly girl", so when she sees this, she is going to be so jealous. I love that its big enough for me to carry everything I need, and I also love the big handles, because I carry it with my hand or carry it on my shoulder.




I had a lot of fun doing this purse swap . Tara is such a sweet person, and it was fun to have her for my swap partner. I really hope they do another one because I would love to participate again!





Here's a picture of the purse I made for Tara. I think we have the same taste in colors!! Check out Tara's blog for more pictures and tell her how great a job she did!








I just finished up my dishcloth for this this month's KAL. A cute little kitty. I'm thinking about knitting up three more in different halloween colors, stitching them together and making a big dishtowel to hang in the kitchen for halloween.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Tina in Wonderland said…

    Both of the swap purses look great, and I like the kitty dishcloth, too.

    Those bunnies in the other post are soooo cute!

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    You really lucked out! That bag is scrumptuous!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    what a beautiful bag!!! :) I stopped by to let you know that you could swing by my blog to see what the mystery dishcloth is. I took a pic of both sides.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home