Tammy's Knitting Space

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Spot O' Tea anyone?




Well, here it is, my felted tea cup and saucer. I guess it's more of a tea mug. I like it and it was easy to knit up. Next time, I think I just need to adjust my decreases to make the lip of the cup wider and the more narrow at the bottom. I can't wait to give it to my KTS2 pal. I think I'll fill it with some candy.



Well I've got nothing on the needles now (except my shrug), so I'm off to do some Charity Knitting. The KH forum has a thread on Caps to the Capital. They started off a knit along, so Im going to join that. I've got so much baby yarn in my stash and I've been so obsessed with socks lately, I haven't done anything else. So, off to have some lunch, and then an afternoon of knitting baby hats!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger HPNY KNITS said…

    awesome!!!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Teri.p said…

    I adore the cup and saucer, Tammy! Also really like the socks you showed yesterday.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger yarnmaniac said…

    That teacup and saucer is so cute! Where did you get the pattern?

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Carol Bristol Designs said…

    I used 2 strands of the Patons SWS yarn to make my picot vase. Did you use two strands also for you cup/saucer. Sooo cute. Please let me know where I can purchase the pattern. Thanks, Carol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home