Tammy's Knitting Space

Friday, January 19, 2007

Not much knitting

Well, here it is, the first (and maybe only) snow of the year! I had to catch a picture out the kitchen door before it stopped, and it soon did after I snapped it. It was nice to see a little, even if it didn't stick.















I haven't gotten much knitting done this week, but I have been productive. This is the time of year that I like to take and scrapbook. Usually I will just bring everything out into the dining room and work on it for a week straight until I get one book done. Last year I worked on our Disney vacation scrapbook, and the year before that I had scrapbooked our honeymoon and wedding. But, when I was done I would just shove everything back where I could fit it. This didn't really work for me because I didn't know half the stuff I had and could never find anything. So, I joined a scrapbooker's challenge group on Yahoo, and they have been showing me ways to get my things organized. This is now the result:















I am so excited to get this done. It will make things so much easier. And look, I even got my yarn sorted out.






















So, like I said, I haven't got that much knitting done this week. I am almost halfway through the second monkey sock. I love the way they are coming out and the yarn is so yummy looking!!
















I decided that after Christmas knitting was done I was going to knit for myself. Well, here you go, three lone socks for me, with no matching pairs yet!! Talk about a short attention span!! My goal for the rest of the month....give these poor socks matches!! I also need to get started on my Sockret pal socks! The last package is due soon and I haven't a clue what pattern I am going to use or what sock yarn!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger MsLindz said…

    Everything looks so nice and organized! Way to go :o)

    I can't wait to get settled in someplace and finally have crafting space of my own!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home