Tammy's Knitting Space

Monday, November 13, 2006

Branching Out --- Done!! (and some doggy pictures too!)

Well, here it is, finally finished!!. I blocked it this weekend. Now it's already to give to my mom for Christmas. Yea, one present done!! Thanks to all of you for the wonderful compliments you gave me on my last post!! I love yall!!

Next on my list, my so-called scarf and giraffe inspired hat, scarf and mitten set for my nephew, all Xmas presents!













Here's my baby, all snuggled up for a rainy day of napping. . . Quite the life.










My ideal lace knitting conditions:

I found that I did better knitting with no one else disturbing me. I was able to have the t.v. on in the background, but as long as no one was interrupting me, I could keep track of my stitch repeats. I read the pattern from the written instructions because it was a simple one, but I enlarged the copy so that I could read it easily and it also helps me to keep a post-it note below the line that I am working on. And of course like the rest of my knitting, I positioned myself in the corner of my comfy couch!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The scarf is such a beautiful design and color!!

    What a sweet puppy!!1

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    can't wait to see your my so-called scarf once you get started on it. It's been on my to do list for quite some time. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home