Tammy's Knitting Space

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My progress this week

Well, I've been plugging along on my Branching Out scarf. I'm having a lot of fun doing this, and should finish by the end of the week. I have about 9 more repeats to complete. I'm excited to see it after blocking.

I've also got a few dishcloths to show off. I just finished the November KAL for Monthly Dishcloths which was a turkey. I also knit up the breast awareness cloth last month, and I've got a really pretty pattern here by Danielle Cote. I just need to block these a bit. I've got a couple more dishcloths to get down this week for two dishcloth exchanges that I'm involved in this month.

















And here's the first of my Dublin Bay socks completed. I usually work on my socks at night while watching t.v. because I can memorize the pattern and so I don't have to be back and forth between the pattern and sock. Well obviously, I wasn't paying close enough attention, because when I started the foot, I had 2 #1 needles and 1 #2 needle. I was so mindless about the pattern that I didn't even notice until I was almost ready to start the toe. Duh. If you look closely, use can see exactly where the #2 needle was used. But fortunately, these socks are for me, and I don't this it is as noticeable when it's on my foot. I've learned my lesson though....don't leave all your needles laying around in a basket!!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Emma said…

    The scarf--and everything else--looks great. I love the yarn you're using for Branching Out. It looks like it will be beautiful!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    Those dishcloths are so cute. I'm having a blast knitting them too!

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    goodness woman, you are just a busy knitter bee, aren't you! :) everything looks wonderful!

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    I am back again! Thanks for the comments on besotted and my first toe-up! I have a link for you--you don't have to do a cable cast on! You only need some dpns for the toe I used! :) http://www.planetshoup.com/easy/knit/sqrtoe.shtml

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger hakucho said…

    Love your socks. You didn't have to tell us you picked up the wrong needles...looks perfect to me :)

    Happy Knitting :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home