Tammy's Knitting Space

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I got yarn!

Here it is!! And the picture certainly doesn't do it justice! The yarn is from Little Knits, and the one on the left is Cherry Hill in foliage color, and the one on the right is Anne Schaefer. Only one is for me, I can't tell you where the other is going!




And finally, here they are, my finished socks. I was able to finish these socks for my nephew's birthday next month. I think they are so cute, and I will be knitting up another pair for his older brother, who also has a birthday in the same week!

And here are the finished socks for my youngest daughter done in Regia. Camouflage is "in" this year.

It's only the middle of the month, so I've got time for more socks to enter into SAM2 and also into Socktoberfest! What should I do next??? I've got another pair of socks for my older nephew. I've also got this pattern that I'm dying to do with my new yarn. I think though that I might knit up some ankle socks for my daughter with the Cascade Fixation that I got. Those should knit up fast! I'm also anxiously awaiting for two dishcloth KALs to start up this week! It's going to be another busy week!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    the camo socks are cute! that yarn in the foliage colors is very pretty too. :)

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger hakucho said…

    I love your all your beautiful socks...I have to try knitting some soon. Too much to knit...too little time!
    Happy Knitting :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home