Tammy's Knitting Space

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I got a package!!


From my Sock-ret Pal! She told me it was coming, and our mailman finally delivered it before dinner last night. I had my parents for dinner last night so I had to open it quickly, and then after they left, got to ohh and ahh over all of it. She packaged it all up so pretty with sheep wrapping paper.

Look at all the wonderful goodies she sent. Shortbread (mmm my favorite!), milk chocolate with nuts (another favorite, and had to hide these from the family!), some wonderful tea which I got to taste last night. Look at the beautiful merino sock yarn in a "pink panther" color. I've already got a couple ideas for that! And lastly, a pattern for some felted Xmas ornaments for the tree! I love to felt, and I can't wait to make some of these ! It's all so wonderful. She was right on with everything she picked out. I love it all! Whoever you are, I can already tell you are SUPER SWEET, and I'm looking foward to getting to know you after the reveal!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Dani said…

    What a wonderful package! I LOVE the wrapping paper and all your goodies
    ENJOY =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home