Tammy's Knitting Space

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Dear New York Mets:


Dear my beloved New York Mets:

I've followed you faithfully all year long. If I wasn't at the ballfield, I was watching on the t.v. I'm one of your most true blue fans. In fact, we are a family of fans. We spent our summer rooting you on and watching you make the playoffs. Now, my only request of you is this: Do you think you could win tonight?? Another win like Sunday would be perfect. You see, I knit while I watch the game, and when your losing, I get frustrated and its hard for me to concentrate on my sock. At some points last night I actually threw my sock down in disgust. It would be even better if you could take a big lead early on, then I'd be less anxious. I started this sock on Monday evening, and I would really like to get this first sock finished up tonight.
I know you like to finish what you start, just like me, and you would make us all happy if you could show the Cardinals what your made of tonight!

GO METS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home