Tammy's Knitting Space

Monday, November 13, 2006

Knitter's coffee swap questions

Here's my answers for the questionnaire to the Knitters Coffee Swap I joined:

1. Whole bean or ground? Ground
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully loaded absolutely!
3. Regular or flavored? Both!
4. How do you drink your coffee? With just cream.
5. Favorite coffee ever? Favorite flavor is hazelnut. Favorite brand is Starbucks.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not too fussy, as long as it's fresh!
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Definitely Biscotti, but also pastries and baked goods also.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I love to try new flavors!
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Im loving Patons SWS right now, but I love anything soft.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? Novelty and scratchy yarns.
11. What's on your needles? My so-called scarf in Paton SWS, and a giraffe inspired scarf/hat/mitten set for my nephew for Christmas.
12. Favorite colors? purple, pinks, sage green, earth tones
13. Allergies? None.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
I'm not really a fussy person. I am always open to trying new things, so don't be afraid that I'm not going to like it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home