Tammy's Knitting Space

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Revamp in progress

Ugh, sorry for my unorganized blog. I finally made the switch to the new blogger and I'm in the process of moving everything over to the new blog. So it will be messy for a while, I can't find a lot of time to just sit down and do it all, so I'm doing it in stages. Takes me forever because I'm not a whiz on this computer jargon stuff!! But I'll get there, promise!

On the knitting front, yes the monkey socks are almost done!! I'll be wearing them this weekend!! I've got two more single socks after these to complete, but I also need to get my butt in gear and get working on the baby blanket for my cousin, and I really wanted to knit myself a scarf for winter, but I've been putting that off because it's been so warm, and guess what??? Yes winter has finally arrived in Connecticut. We even got a little snow on this ground this week, and after today, the weatherman is saying that even colder temperatures and some more snow showers are coming. That's what I get for procrastinating. Of course, my husband tells me that's what my middle name is.

I mentioned that I had started Weight Watchers on line a few weeks ago and guess what??? I've lost eight pounds so far!! I think the hardest part for me has been getting to the grocery store every week. Give me laundry or cleaning any day, but don't make me do the food shopping!! It's definitely the thing I hate to do the most!! But even with eating out Ive been making good food choices, so I'm at least proud of myself for that!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    let me know how the switch goes. I have yet to do it. I figure if/when I do it, I want it to be a time when I can just sit and do it all @ once! congrats on losing 8 lbs!! can't wait to see the monkey socks!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger hakucho said…

    Good luck with your switch to the new blogger. Congratulations on your weight loss...that's great! My MIL swears by weight watchers. She lost quite a bit of weight a couple of years ago and has managed to keep most of it off which is good. Good Luck.

    Looking forward to seeing your monkey socks...I'm very interested in socks now :)

    happy knitting :)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Kathleen Colligan said…

    congrats on your weight loss with WW and thanks for the commnent on my blog. I hope I do as well as you!I have only been knitting a year too and so addicted

     

Post a Comment

<< Home