Tammy's Knitting Space

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I have got some knitting done

Well, I haven't been able to show very many FO's lately, but I really have been knitting. Im still progressing with my baby blanket, and I'm halfway done with that. I also sat down last week and made this right angle dishcloth. It's been sooo long since I've knit a dishcloth. It was nice to sit down and finish something off in one night. Im loving the colors shades in this one. Im also awaiting yarn from Loopy Ewe to arrival in the mail soon. I've gone and joined the international scarf exchange 4, and I picked out some gorgeous Anne Schaefer yarn for her scarf. I also ordered some yarn for my sockret pal to get her socks knitted up. (Bad Tammy for waiting till the last minute).




Our bathroom is definitely making progress too. The drywall is all done now and ready to sand, so I'll be working on that the rest of the week, and hopefully this weekend I can get it all painted!!









If you want to know what I've really been up to, check out this. Once Christmas is over, I usually spend more time on this during the winter. I like to at least get 2 books done a year. If your into this, check out this site, they have so many ideas to give you inspiration. I've actually joined a few swaps here and I've been having such a good time with this. But once warm weather gets here, I usually pretty much put it away until cold weather.

And how could I not leave you without a cute pic of my doggies?? As you can see, they are definitely growing attached to each other. Josie might look like she's being inconvenienced, but she's starting to love the little guy. He is growing so fast. Next week he goes in for his neutering and he's also have a procedure done on his palate. Boston Terriers are known for having palates that are too long. Right now he snores like crazy and snorts like a pig!! But after the procedure, that should stop. Poor puppy, when he was born his nose was obstructed so he had to have an operation for that so that he could breathe. What we won't do for our dogs.


2 Comments:

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger hakucho said…

    Your doggies are sooooo cute!!
    Nice right angle cloth...I know I really love dishcloth knitting :)

    happy knitting :)

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger LaVerna said…

    Awww!I have a Boston too!Her name is Purl.Aren't they the best dogs?Yours are so cute too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home