Tammy's Knitting Space

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Well look at all these things I've got going!

After weeks of "filler knitting" I have finally got myself going again!! Unfortunately, nothing you see here is for me, they are all gifts. This is the baby blanket I've been working on for my cousin's daughter, due in June. Yea, I think I'll make the deadline. Unfortunately, Im not a great real photographer, none of these pictures do the actually item any justice, but this blanket is turning out wonderful, it is sooo soft! I found out midblanket that she is expecting a boy, but this blanket will work just fine for a boy.










Next is my Socket Pal sock. Yes, I have finally started!! I really should have done something a bit more simple, but I've been wanting to make Knitty's Hedera for a while. Im using Cherry Hill sock yarn. I'ts beautiful, but boy does it make my hands cramp. I've almost finished the decreases for the heel, so if I keep on track, I can have both done by the end of next week. You can kinda see the intricate detail in the close up, but again, the photographer is lacking!












And, last but certainly not least, Ive started my scarf for ISE4. I decided on Brooke's column of leaves, and Im using Anne Schaefer Lola. Now, my pal said she loved reds and purples, but was trying to expand her horizon. I hope I hit it with this yarn. I'm still trying to convince myself. It's got red, purple, brown, green. Now she said she wasn't a fan of green, but I'm hoping it's muted enough for her to like. I'm also wondering if I need to go down a needle size. Called for a size 8, but Im wondering if I should go down to a 7. I guess I will do a couple more repeats and then decide.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger g-girl said…

    your scarf is coming along nicely. i like the colors and i hope your pal does too. the baby blanket looks amazing..so does the sock! :)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger hakucho said…

    Everything looks great! The blanket will be perfect for a boy. You are doing a super job on it.

    happy knitting :)

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    ISE4 already! Wow, I've been gone a long time!

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Love the colours in the scarf - I just knit that pattern and it's lovely isn't it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home